Metzger Albee Public Relations, one of the nation’s leading technology public relations and digital marketing agencies, has added five technology clients to its portfolio. These companies have contracted MAPR’s team for various projects including public and social media relations, website development, content strategy and other marketing services.
- Acroname—Hardware, software development and online sales for applications in manufacturing test, automation and embedded systems
- Email on Acid—Testing, troubleshooting and tracking tools for email marketing
- Frontline Aerospace—Manufacturing company focused on breakthrough aviation and energy concepts
- Morphis—Solutions for transforming legacy software to the cloud
- Techtonic Group—A leading software development services firm that has also created Techtonic Academy. The Academy provides training for future developers who lack access to learn code via more traditional training options.